diy solar

diy solar

Biden

That is my natural inclination also ..... but there is something whispering in my ear saying sometimes a thing is bigger than politics and leaving this man in power for another year risks the safety of the world ..... He has to go.
i feel ya cousin i really do kinda hoping he keels over towards the end of this year.... think they would wheel him out in a wheelchair ala weekend at bernies?

Reactions: D71
i feel ya cousin i really do kinda hoping he keels over towards the end of this year.... think they would wheel him out in a wheelchair ala weekend at bernies?
Let’s hope trump wins 2024 and he is going out when keels over around 25 jan 2025…

Kamala getting ready to do a little redecorating?

1707455883062.png

Anybody else notice these articles titles? Look at dates and times. They are slipping. The headlines are not the same. Is mockingbird broke?
Watch the video.

IMG_4812.jpeg

IMG_4811.jpeg

They know in 2024 for almost certainty they can’t cheat enough to cover another steal like 2020.
Joe and the Ho have to go. Both have bad ratings.

How do they make Joe retire and save face? Nancy Pelosi was discussing the 25th just for him. They wanted this crooked bumbling fool to be at the wheel for all this deconstructing and trillions of dollars in wasteful spending. Crooked Fall guy front and center…present arms.

When you give huge sums of money it makes it harder to track and trace. Goes everywhere. Exactly why they do it.
IMG_4824.jpeg

Enter who will most likely beat Trump.

IMG_4825.jpeg

They know in 2024 for almost certainty they can’t cheat enough to cover another steal like 2020.
Joe and the Ho have to go. Both have bad ratings.

How do they make Joe retire and save face? Nancy Pelosi was discussing the 25th just for him. They wanted this crooked bumbling fool to be at the wheel for all this deconstructing and trillions of dollars in wasteful spending. Crooked Fall guy front and center…present arms.

When you give huge sums of money it makes it harder to track and trace. Goes everywhere. Exactly why they do it.
View attachment 194535

Enter who will most likely beat Trump.

View attachment 194536
I can't see how the Dems can allow Biden to be the candidate .... I have seen all kinds of speculation about who might be the replacement .... Pritzker is one that gets a lot of attention.

If they could do one thing .... just get Biden to stop walking around with his mouth hanging open and ready to drool.

I can't see how the Dems can allow Biden to be the candidate .... I have seen all kinds of speculation about who might be the replacement .... Pritzker is one that gets a lot of attention.

But .... Who ever sets the betting odds is usually better than pollsters at predicting outcomes.

I can see big Mike jumping in after being pressed by many of his friends who stand a pretty good chance of being on the losing end of lawfare if Trump gets back in office.

This is one of the reasons the illegal immigration disaster is so important.

View attachment 194936

he is trying get someone to attack us. Now he is running all over trying pick more fights to get them here. He is a crazy sob.
If Trump gets back in than there will be a lot of ppl going to prison ….. if Trump is for real. That scares the shit out of them. There might actually be some justice coming for them. Honestly want Biden as 2024 because Trump can - should steam roll him. We can bet the left are going to cheat like crazy. If they suddenly stop the vote in swing States again we are in for a repeat.

Biden - Admin wants us in a War. We need a team of out side tax auditors to go through congress for their wealth ….gaines. I think around 500+ of them.
IMG_4865.png

Back