diy solar

diy solar

BMS liFePo4/ Ouback fm60

surfpac44

Hello
I am Sylvain, I am 44 years old, I have lived in the depths of Morocco for 20 years and my house has always been 100% autonomous.
I have a park of solar panels and a wind turbine.
My English is not good, so I will use the online translation, please excuse me in advance for the approximations.
Here is my system.

2 LiFePo4 batteries of 5.2kWh each.
1 outback flexmax FM60 regulator.
1 Victron 2000VA inverter.
1300 w of solar panels.

I recently exchanged my fleet of 4 gel batteries for 2 Litium iron phosphate batteries with the BMS.
I have not changed my charge regulator which is still the outback flexmax 60.According to the outback company, my model is compatible with lifePo4 technology. Here are the settings I made:

Absorption 28.6 V
Float 28.4 V
Current limit 60 A
Rebulk 28.1 V
Absorb time 0,0 hours
absorb end Amps 00 A

I find myself with a problem: as soon as the batteries are at 100%, my elec stops (it recovers, then stops again and so on, I have to cut the solar charging to be quiet, the weather that the batteries lose some of their charge) I cannot find the appropriate setting on the flexmax. Do you have a solution ? (the inconveniences: fire alarm which goes off at each cut as well as the protective box for the water pump which jumps and which I have to restart each time. My house is no longer autonomous...)
Thank you very much for looking into my case.

Sylvain

Back