diy solar

diy solar

California suing big oil...

MurphyGuy

It just needs a bigger hammer

California lawsuit says oil giants deceived public on climate, seeks funds for storm damage​

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The state of California filed a lawsuit against some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies, claiming they deceived the public about the risks of fossil fuels now faulted for climate change-related storms and wildfires that caused billions of dollars in damage, officials said Saturday.

I wonder how that's going to go over... I suspect a bunch of lawyers are going to be buying new boats and milking it for all its worth.

California lawsuit says oil giants deceived public on climate, seeks funds for storm damage​

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The state of California filed a lawsuit against some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies, claiming they deceived the public about the risks of fossil fuels now faulted for climate change-related storms and wildfires that caused billions of dollars in damage, officials said Saturday.

I wonder how that's going to go over... I suspect a bunch of lawyers are going to be buying new boats and milking it for all its worth.
Fraud by any other name..........

Yet the politicians and the DA's continue to destroy every city and make CA the armpit of the world. They all need to be hung for treason.

Back