diy solar

diy solar

California suing big oil...

MurphyGuy

It just needs a bigger hammer

California lawsuit says oil giants deceived public on climate, seeks funds for storm damage​

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The state of California filed a lawsuit against some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies, claiming they deceived the public about the risks of fossil fuels now faulted for climate change-related storms and wildfires that caused billions of dollars in damage, officials said Saturday.

I wonder how that's going to go over... I suspect a bunch of lawyers are going to be buying new boats and milking it for all its worth.

California lawsuit says oil giants deceived public on climate, seeks funds for storm damage​

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The state of California filed a lawsuit against some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies, claiming they deceived the public about the risks of fossil fuels now faulted for climate change-related storms and wildfires that caused billions of dollars in damage, officials said Saturday.

I wonder how that's going to go over... I suspect a bunch of lawyers are going to be buying new boats and milking it for all its worth.
Fraud by any other name..........

Yet the politicians and the DA's continue to destroy every city and make CA the armpit of the world. They all need to be hung for treason.

The oil companies sure did decieve the public about climate change. They went along with all this nonsense way too easily. They like having people believe that we need a transition toward "Green" energy. It just so happens that they knew, and were propositioned to benefit from it, what a lucky coincidence.
They played the climate believers so well that they still can't admit they've been duped.

The oil companies sure did decieve the public about climate change. They went along with all this nonsense way too easily. They like having people believe that we need a transition toward "Green" energy. It just so happens that they knew, and were propositioned to benefit from it, what a lucky coincidence.
They played the climate believers so well that they still can't admit they've bey;en duped.
You need to understand who got put on the boards for the company's involved.

I wonder then if "big oil" can sue the State of California for compensation for it's role in improving living standards and building a much larger economy/taxbase than would have ever been possible without their product.

Back