Chins All in One Power Unit?

Rocksnsalt

Solar Enthusiast
Pricey but Interesting…
24v /200ah/5120kwh
3000w inverter

Last edited:
Definitely seems expensive.

I think I'd rather go with a Bluetti ac300 or eco flow delta pro. Similar price and performance, but probably a lot better support if anything goes wrong.

I think I'd rather go with a Bluetti ac300 or eco flow delta pro. Similar price and performance, but probably a lot better support if anything goes wrong.

I’m not saying this is the be all end all. It’s interesting.
it’s a significant amount of power in a relatively compact and somewhat portable package, with a 3000W inverter. I have an AC 200 max myself. The ridiculous cables that Bluetti and Eco flow require are way less than ideal. They’re So Lame.
I’m not sure what happened there I was doing my response on my phone so obviously I screwed something up in my reply, sorry all.
The last is from me, Mr clumsy fingers.

Last edited:
At 160 Pounds the use of the word "Portable" is a huge stretch.

At 160 Pounds the use of the word "Portable" is a huge stretch.
Well… it’s on wheels. ?
But hey show me a ONE PIECE self contained 5kwh system in that can be moved around relatively easily that wieghs less, maybe has a smaller form factor, and doesn’t have some kooky, obnoxious, and space inefficient connection cables (hello bluetti and ecoflow). The cable setups on those units make me cringe.

But I get it!

Last edited:
The BLUETTI AC300 is $2,000. I could but 4 of these Chins all in ones for the same price.

Pricey but Interesting…
24v /200ah/5120kwh
3000w inverter

I’d rather get a server rack 24V battery and a 3000W all in one, total under 2500…

I’d rather get a server rack 24V battery and a 3000W all in one, total under 2500…
Respectfully,
I said pricey but interesting. I didn’t say this was the best deal going and was perfect for everybody, or even anybody. Including me.
That said some of the math in a couple posts have me wondering… whaaaat?

Please, show me where I can get a server rack battery and a 3000 W all in one unit for under $2500.
Is it a 5.12 kWh server rack battery?
Please, where?

Last edited:

diy solar

diy solar
Back