diy solar

diy solar

Connection over cable not possible JK BMS

Has anyone tried to communicate about this JK inverter BMS issue with the contacts listed on JK's website?
View attachment 232462
Been there few times.....no reply, just silence......
Did you try AI translating to Chinese? 😆
Like they do to us now.
Duh, I wrote in English and Chinese to them, no luck either.

Apparently, they only focus on complaints from Andy from Aus Off Grid Garage.
To cut it short, if you are not famous or influential influencer, pun intended, JK team will ignore you.

Been there few times.....no reply, just silence......

Duh, I wrote in English and Chinese to them, no luck either.

Apparently, they only focus on complaints from Andy from Aus Off Grid Garage.
To cut it short, if you are not famous or influential influencer, pun intended, JK team will ignore you.
Has anyone tested SEPLOS v2 or 3 yet? I did get confirmation from SEPLOS that it works with 6000xp, just don’t know about the charging/RCV/etc topic.

Has anyone tested SEPLOS v2 or 3 yet? I did get confirmation from SEPLOS that it works with 6000xp, just don’t know about the charging/RCV/etc topic.
I recommend you to watch the videos about Seplos BMS at Andy Off Grid Garage video.

Despite Andy complaining about inaccurate etc, but if you pay attention and notice it, Seplos BMS charging algorithm 98-99% is perfectly suitable for Voltronic OEM inverters.
Be warned that Seplos BMS is not "configurable" much as JK, so, there is that I guess.

I recommend you to watch the videos about Seplos BMS at Andy Off Grid Garage video.

Despite Andy complaining about inaccurate etc, but if you pay attention and notice it, Seplos BMS charging algorithm 98-99% is perfectly suitable for Voltronic OEM inverters.
Be warned that Seplos BMS is not "configurable" much as JK, so, there is that I guess.
Yeah, may need additional active balancer also. Ugh. Why can’t things be simple. lol.

V15.27 has been released, again no change log.
V15.24 Upgrade logs
1. Fixed a Bug about LCD display in V15.23.

@2024-06-04 by JKBMS

V15.26 Upgrade logs
1. Fixed a Bug about DEYE inverter CAN communication protocol.
2. Fixed a Bug about Growatt inverter RS485 communication protocol.

@2024-06-20 by JKBMS

V15.26 Upgrade logs
1. Added support for the PYLON RS485 communication protocol.
2. Added support for the MEGAREVO CAN communication protocol.
3. Added product model JK-B2A24S30P.

diy solar

diy solar
Back