diy solar

diy solar

Deye (Sol-ark) stopped switching AC power on - blown fuse?

I would try a factory reset and then adjust the settings again. But those 2 others are using sol arks. There is software /firmware differences.
Right, I'm curious about that. Is the hardware itself exactly the same?

I know this sounds bad.... But I think you should sell the inverter and get a off grid inverter. You'll come on top and have a inverter for your needs . Ie a eg4 8k
The irony is I thought I was already getting an offgrid inverter. Unfortunately I don't have the extra funds to do that, and the market in Japan where I live for an inverter like this is practically zero.

The irony is I thought I was already getting an offgrid inverter. Unfortunately I don't have the extra funds to do that, and the market in Japan where I live for an inverter like this is practically zero.
Are you planning to install a battery?
If not without grid it will be a unreliable system when a cloud pass then there will be less power.
As far I can see any offgrid system need a battery.
Or make it grid assist with grid connected then you don't need a battery for reliable operation.

Are you planning to install a battery?
If not without grid it will be a unreliable system when a cloud pass then there will be less power.
As far I can see any offgrid system need a battery.
Or make it grid assist with grid connected then you don't need a battery for reliable operation.
@XO4001 Yes I understand it would be unreliable, this is just testing for SHTF cases where grid and battery might both be unavailable. It may seem like a waste of time to you, but it's a valid "emergency" or "contingency" use case for others, and there are 2 others on this thread saying it works with Sol-Ark.

@XO4001 Yes I understand it would be unreliable, this is just testing for SHTF cases where grid and battery might both be unavailable. It may seem like a waste of time to you, but it's a valid "emergency" or "contingency" use case for others, and there are 2 others on this thread saying it works with Sol-Ark.
I think of you don't have extra funds for inverter and your dooms day prepping your better off buying cigarettes and booze to barter with than inverters and solar equipment where people will come and kill you for the power anyway.

Super good news, thanks to contributors from this forum, I was able to get the Deye 8K working without batteries and grid, the exact details and settings are described here:

Good luck to everyone and happy holidays. Thank you again to the forum for making this possible.

Back