diy solar

diy solar

Dokio 220w panel problem?

TucnaWildcat

I have an EcoFlow Delta 2 which I have used with a 160 w Ecoflow panel and a 200 w Rich panel. I recently purchased a 220w Dokio panel to replace the 160 w panel. The Dokio panel and the Rich panel both work if they are separately plugged into the Ecoflow but if I try to connect them together either in series or in parallel, the Ecoflow doesn’t show anything.

Attachments

• IMG_6293.jpeg
    IMG_6293.jpeg
    390.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6289.jpeg
    IMG_6289.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 3
I have an EcoFlow Delta 2 which I have used with a 160 w Ecoflow panel and a 200 w Rich panel. I recently purchased a 220w Dokio panel to replace the 160 w panel. The Dokio panel and the Rich panel both work if they are separately plugged into the Ecoflow but if I try to connect them together either in series or in parallel, the Ecoflow doesn’t show anything.

Attachments

• IMG_6230.jpeg
    IMG_6230.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6229.jpeg
    IMG_6229.jpeg
    494.4 KB · Views: 5
Have you done voltage checks from the 2 panels when wired series or parallel?

This is in series. We connect red to red, black to black, then we have a black and a red that connect. Do we need another adapter? You see it shows .7whereas before connecting the two panels it’s 20

Attachments

• IMG_1520.jpeg
    IMG_1520.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1521.jpeg
    IMG_1521.jpeg
    516.5 KB · Views: 6
Sounds like you have them in parallel, not series. Voltage mismatches can greatly reduced output
Series is red to black

This is in series. We connect red to red, black to black, then we have a black and a red that connect. Do we need another adapter? You see it shows .7whereas before connecting the two panels it’s 20
In parallel (both blacks (-) hooked together and then both reds (+) hooked together and from each out one wire to load (typically a Y arrangement)) the voltage of the panels will be whatever panel has the lowest voltage rating.

In series (1 black from one panel to the red of the next with the red and black wires left over being pos and neg outs) getting only .7vDC, when you should get the voltages of the panels added together, indicates a problem with wiring or a bad diode.

diy solar

diy solar
Back