diy solar

diy solar

Eco-Worthy is having some good deals on ebay right now

DC house is having a similar sale

I could use another but I'm torn on their quality. I don't read many follow up reviews here on the Ecoworthy or DC House batteries.

That said, I added a DJLBERMPW 24V 100AH to my setup and that's been a winner and they don't get many reviews either.

I've had two of the DC House 48V batteries running for months now and they've been great.

I haven't done any actual capacity tests on them though.
Are they reaching a full voltage without disconnecting? I’ve read folks having balance issues

edit: I bought one! I was going back and forth between this or two of the 12V 280AH batteries as those have even better AH to price ratio.
Now I have 4 different brand 24V batteries in parallel (some of which are 12 batteries in series).

Last edited:
How many AH do they measure out? And are these prismatic or pouch cells?
I think prismatic. Pouch cells are the "mini" ones right? when I first got it, it tested out at over 100ah. Still seems to get full charge 5 months later too.

Looks like they're pretty well balanced if it's not cutting out at 56.5V. I have a 24V system and only charge to 27.6V.

Are they reaching a full voltage without disconnecting? I’ve read folks having balance issues

edit: I bought one! I was going back and forth between this or two of the 12V 280AH batteries as those have even better AH to price ratio.
Now I have 4 different brand 24V batteries in parallel (some of which are 12 batteries in series).
For my Redodo 12V minis I found one was actually at 11. something and the other three fully charged. I didn't have a multimeter when I first series them up I thought they were all fully charged. I got the litime balancer which can actually run at 10A. within a day the one that was low voltage disconnecting was running like a champ.

my two pairs of 24V 100Ah haven't had any balance issues.

Just ordered my 2nd and probably final 48V 50Ah to go with my first one today, the last day of the 20% coupon. I recently got 16 280Ah cells and I've seen the light, cells around $1260 and then BMS for $110 or so, for 14kWh.

20240614_135403.jpg

DC house is having a similar sale

I could use another but I'm torn on their quality. I don't read many follow up reviews here on the Ecoworthy or DC House batteries.

That said, I added a DJLBERMPW 24V 100AH to my setup and that's been a winner and they don't get many reviews either.
Just a follow up for you, I bought 3 Ecoworthy 48v 50ah metal case batteries, had them hooked up for 3 months without a single issue. Sold them for a nice profit to someone that HAD to have them, turned around and bought 4 more identical 48v50ah batteries to replace the 3 I had just sold using the 20% sale. Accounting for my profit from the sale, I'm in $1,297 for 4 Ecoworthy 48v50ah metal case batteries ($324.25 each) and have had zero issues on both sets I've had experience with. Yes it would be nice if they had some type of communication and/or bluetooth but its not a deal breaker for me. Great deal on "dumb" lifepo4 batteries

Just a follow up for you, I bought 3 Ecoworthy 48v 50ah metal case batteries, had them hooked up for 3 months without a single issue. Sold them for a nice profit to someone that HAD to have them, turned around and bought 4 more identical 48v50ah batteries to replace the 3 I had just sold using the 20% sale. Accounting for my profit from the sale, I'm in $1,297 for 4 Ecoworthy 48v50ah metal case batteries ($324.25 each) and have had zero issues on both sets I've had experience with. Yes it would be nice if they had some type of communication and/or bluetooth but its not a deal breaker for me. Great deal on "dumb" lifepo4 batteries
I've been happy with my 24V 100AH EcoWorthy. Bought another Victron Smartshunt and have been using it to measure the performance of individual 24V batteries in my setup. Even the DLJBERMPW 24V 100AH has been working great. No issues with early termination of the charge (though I do terminate after holding at 27.6V for 2 hours), and they contribute as much to the load as the other batteries in my setup.

diy solar

diy solar
Back