diy solar

diy solar

Ecoflow Delta Pro 240 volt configuration

PinionRanch

I am considering the purchase of two Delta Pro's and the 240v hub so that I can power my well pump at my country property.

I'd also like to be able to power an RV trailer with 120v, but have seen some information leading me to believe that if you use the 240v hub, then there is no way to get 110-120v directly from the hub or the delta pros.

Does anyone know if that is true?

If it is.. what recommendations would be available for designing my system so that I could get both?
  1. Is there an adaptor or 240v to 120v converter that I could plug into the DP 240v hub?
  2. Or would I need an electrical panel installed in my well pump shed, with 240v interlock (from DP hub) and some 110-120v outlets wired from the panel?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you, James.

I am considering the purchase of two Delta Pro's and the 240v hub so that I can power my well pump at my country property.

I'd also like to be able to power an RV trailer with 120v, but have seen some information leading me to believe that if you use the 240v hub, then there is no way to get 110-120v directly from the hub or the delta pros.

Does anyone know if that is true?

If it is.. what recommendations would be available for designing my system so that I could get both?
  1. Is there an adaptor or 240v to 120v converter that I could plug into the DP 240v hub?
  2. Or would I need an electrical panel installed in my well pump shed, with 240v interlock (from DP hub) and some 110-120v outlets wired from the panel?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you, James.
I have 2 DP's and the DVH. I believe that when you turn on the DVH it disables 120V outputs on the DP's. If you are looking for a DVH I have one that I never used because I need the newer style to integrate with the SMP2.

ERIC

I have 2 DP's and the DVH. I believe that when you turn on the DVH it disables 120V outputs on the DP's. If you are looking for a DVH I have one that I never used because I need the newer style to integrate with the SMP2.

ERIC
Thank you for the response and the offer on the DVH. I already purchased one with my Delta Pro order.
Also for those interested, I am going with a voltage converter purchased from 220 Electronics.
I plan to plug my 240 volt well pump plug into the 30 amp receptacle on the DVH.
I plan to plug my 240 (step down to 120) volt converter/transformer (5500 watt) into one of the other two 20 amp receptacles on the DVH.
With the converter 120 volt, I plan to power my RV and any other 120 volt devices needed.

diy solar

diy solar
Back