diy solar

diy solar

Ecoflow Delta Pro Double Voltage Hub w/ Unbalanced Loads

OffTheMap

I have two EcoFlow Delta Pros with 2 extra batteries and a Double Voltage Hub. One of the units carries the entire load while the other units only output is 30 watts for the infinity plug. Is there a reason the load wouldn't be balanced between the two units? When the one unit dies, it shuts down the entire system despite the unused unit having plenty of power remaining. Any recommendations on resolution are appreciated.

Thank you for the reply! How involved is it to balance the loads? I am a true beginner in all things electrical. I do know that my well pump is on the right and the fridge on the left which are my heaviest loads. The well pump only kicks in when necessary which may be part of the problem.

are you plugged into a smart home panel? How are the circuits getting power? Also is your well 120v or 20v?

No smart home panel. The circuits are wired into a plug that goes directly to the DVH. The well is 240v which is why we purchased the DVH.

Not sure how you have multiple circuits wired into the DVH. Are you using a reliance transfer switch/similar from a house panel or an interlock in the panel?

It's multiple circuits into the DVH via one cable. No interlock in the panel because it's totally off grid.

So how do you have multiple circuits going into the L14-30 plug? Have a picture?

You must have breakers in the panel that are primarily consuming one leg(inverter). If many circuits have continuity on one leg those are the ones to move the together leg. Have to figure out the best split for them based on loads.

Last edited:
Back