diy solar

diy solar

EG4 18k input voltage range

SolarRun

I couldn't find this from the manual. If the grid input voltage goes as low as 200v for the 230v line, will the EG4 still accept this power for charging the batteries? Or will it complain that the voltage is too low?

Thanks!

If the voltage of the AC input falls below 220v or goes above 252v, the inverter would initiate AC bypass and would not charge batteries with the grid. In some cases, this can be adjusted to match the grid profile and range.

Thanks. You had mentioned that in some cases this can be adjusted. During the summer time our grid voltage goes very low. Would we be able to adjust the standard range of the inverter in order to accept anything lower than 220v?

I belive UL1741 requires the inverter to stay connected down to 88% of 240v, or 211v. I assume they only care if the inverter is exporting.

Thanks. You had mentioned that in some cases this can be adjusted. During the summer time our grid voltage goes very low. Would we be able to adjust the standard range of the inverter in order to accept anything lower than 220v?

I don't believe the grid connect settings are available to the end user.

diy solar

diy solar
Back