diy solar

diy solar

EG4 LifePower4 Lithium Battery 12V 400AH Server Rack Battery New Open Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear of your health issue.
How can we get this transaction done?

No meeting of the minds on transfer of funds. I know "Family & Friends" when I see them and I know when I don't.

Joined Dec 19, 2023 Messages 1 "And that one listing is this battery
Huge red flag = "Family & Friends" payment

Personally if it was something that I wanted I would offer a few extra dollars under normal payment to offset any fees the seller may have.

edit:
OP this battery also got my attention this morning it would help if we knew location and if in person purchase as possible

Last edited:
Well if you want to pickup its fine,pay-pal family and friends isn't a red flag or when i joined isn't an issue,its a matter of choice..What is wrong with most of you on this forum,does everyone or every post you see look like a scam

IF you are not okay with my payment method you pass

Im fine with pickup,wont post my address here in the open,pm me for address..Been robbed by a buyer few years back

Stating a fact here: Paypal's Family & Friends payment does not offer any protection (known as PayPal Purchase Protection) to the buyer/payer because the payment is supposedly going to someone that you know personally. As such, if something goes wrong then the buyer/payer is shit outta luck.

Here is the page that describes the terms of PayPal Purchase Protection:

If you scroll down about half way, it states that these items are NOT covered by Purchase Protection. I've highlighted the important part in red.
  • Real estate
  • Motorized vehicles
  • Custom-made goods that are significantly not as described
  • Industrial machinery
  • Prepaid cards
  • Items that violate our policies
  • Anything bought in person (not over the internet)
  • Send Money transactions to friends or family
  • Disputes filed more than 180 days after the purchase for item not received and significantly not as described claims
  • Unauthorized transaction claims reported more than 60 days after the transaction date of the transaction
  • Items that were described accurately by the seller
  • Donations including payments on crowdfunding platforms
So if you decide to pay a stranger on the internet using PayPal's Family & Friends payment option, you assume all the risks of something going wrong.

Count me out, the OP has been in & out checking this thread today and for some reason location remains a cryptic secret. I would have accepted a sorry I'm not near Minnesota, since I have nothing to hide as my location is shown on my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back