diy solar

diy solar

EG4 LL-S Lithium Battery coms cable?

orionrising

just got two of these. manual claims the com network to usb cable is included. is that a manual error, or has anyone got the coms cable with it?

None of my six had them. They claim they will ship out soon…

the one you can order separately, or they are going to send people who bought the batteries them automatically?

the one you can order separately, or they are going to send people who bought the batteries them automatically?

I had to ask. They certainly didn't say their shipment was incomplete when they sent the batteries. I didn't make a separate order, I contacted their customer service and said it was missing and they said they'd send it. They also didn't send the RS485 cable that was supposed to come with the 6 battery+rack bundle. Both are supposed to be back in stock mid-Jan (that would be... today) so I will follow up in a couple of days and see if they got them in and shipped them.

The read/write cable had been out of stock for several months. We recently got more and sent a shipment over to Signature Solar and our other distributors as well, so that they would have some available to send out/complete orders. If you did not get one, please get with them and they can send you one. They just arrived at the end of last week. It may take a day or two for them to count inventory and add them to the system, but they do have them now.

The read/write cable had been out of stock for several months. We recently got more and sent a shipment over to Signature Solar and our other distributors as well, so that they would have some available to send out/complete orders. If you did not get one, please get with them and they can send you one. They just arrived at the end of last week. It may take a day or two for them to count inventory and add them to the system, but they do have them now.
Lots of them have already been assigned to orders! ?

Back