diy solar

diy solar

Epever upower hi station monitor

Ucatchmydrift

Hi, anyone managed to get a epever upower Hi series inverter to work with epevers station monitor software that runs on pc, using the supplied serial to usb lead?

I did try everything.. it wont work at all. Maybe mine it's broken

Model is epever up3000-hm10022 hi series
Setting 43 = u112
Setting 44 = u184

Mine is setting 43 = u111
44 = u182

(Also up3000-hm10022)

They must have updated the firmware, stopping the ability for remote access. You could ask them for the older firmware?, the lead that came with the inverter is used to update the firmware apparently...

For what reason they stopping the ability fore remote accsess? The lead that came with the inverter isnt't possible to work with their pc software?

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    108.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    213.8 KB · Views: 14
For what reason they stopping the ability fore remote accsess? The lead that came with the inverter isnt't possible to work with their pc software?
Because they made a new dongle for their cloud service,, but just a guess..

No, the lead is ment only to upgrade the firmware, i asked them. Although, i used it with the station monitor software to get my inverter id which you need for home assistant etc, but thats the only part of the software that works.

Ive never heard of solar guardian that you posted above.

This is their last software I think. Anyway for me as you said it seems isn't possible to connect without the new dongle. So I give up! Thanks for your help.

Back