diy solar

diy solar

Epevers 6415an

TerryP

Hi, I am somewhat new to solar and am building an off grid system, I have approx. 2600 watts coming in at peak sun and that's at approx. 120 volts. I had originally set up this system using 2 12 volt Chins lithium batteries running in series, 24 volt. The specs on this charge controller are well within my inputs. I has been using this for about 3 months with no issue then I started getting a warning of over volt disconnect. I contacted their support via email as they are in China. We have gone back and forth via email and they keep telling me I cannot properly set up settings using the MT 50 provided. In the MT 50 settings I have everything set correctly per their guidance but still getting warning from controller. My questions are: 1- Can the user setting be updated using the MT50 or do I have to use the PC connection? 2-Is there any local support anyone has called to get help with an issue like this? I have requested they just replace the unit but they feel its because I have not set it up correctly. So I appreciate any help anyone may have. Thanks

Back