diy solar

diy solar

Error code help?

Ennis437

Anyone able to help with this code? It’s not in the manual unles I’ve just overlooked it? Code 70??

Attachments

• IMG_8027.jpeg
    IMG_8027.jpeg
    571.2 KB · Views: 5
Not sure what Inverter model number this is? One of the EG4 manuals lists code 70 as "BMS Force Charge". Since the battery charge indicator shows a single bar and "Charging" status message is illuminated, seems like the BMS initiated a charge cycle based on low SoC. Are you using closed loop BMS/Inverter communication?

It’s a SunGold power 6548 , Thanks but I just went back to user mode not really any advantage to the BMS inverter communication, It was limiting my charging to .2c and (20) amps and that’s not going to work for me. If the battery can take 100 I’m sending 100. Thanks again .

Anyone able to help with this code? It’s not in the manual unles I’ve just overlooked it? Code 70??
page 65 of your manual has error code 70 ------ it reads;
If battery status must to be charged after the
communication between the inverter and
battery is successful, it will show code 70 to
charge battery. BTW are you running sungold batteries also?

Last edited:
page 65 of your manual has error code 70 ------ it reads;
If battery status must to be charged after the
communication between the inverter and
battery is successful, it will show code 70 to
charge battery. BTW are you running sungold batteries also?
Yes I am running SunGold batteries

Yes I am running SunGold batteries
I'm just setting up my 6 sungold batteries and 6548 sungold inverters and I'm having trouble with the watchpower app on my phone connecting to my wifi network and also communication with a laptop did you get a special cable to connect with a laptop and if so where did you find the right one? how is your system running now are you having any issues? did you get closed loop coms working? how many batteries are you using? sorry for so many questions but it's nice to find someone with the same system that I have. also on program #2 you can change your charging amps there if I'm reading it correctly.

It’s a SunGold power 6548 , Thanks but I just went back to user mode not really any advantage to the BMS inverter communication, It was limiting my charging to .2c and (20) amps and that’s not going to work for me. If the battery can take 100 I’m sending 100. Thanks again .
are you still using the "user" mode with your inverters?

I have the sungold batteries and inverters also I too am using the "user" mode I've tried all the other modes but non of them communcate with the batteries. thanks for your reply

diy solar

diy solar
Back