diy solar

diy solar

Exploring shared battery storage

DaveWatson

Hello solar enthusiasts.

I am a university student that has studied climate change and photovoltaic's. I'm planning on installing my own PV system once I can secure enough money to buy myself a house.

I'm currently writing my masters thesis and need some help with some data collection. I would really appreciate it if you could help me by filling in this short 10 question survey regarding battery storage for PV systems.

I'm really pleased with how far solar has come and really excited about its future. Thank you.

I am a student at the University of Oslo, Norway. My professor is Nicolai Løvdal https://www.mn.uio.no/ifi/personer/vit/nicoll/
1650792320979.png

Last edited:
Questionaire filled.
FYI: 48V/100AH Battery Pack = 5120Wh or 5.12kWh. Current Rackmountable prebuilts are about $1700 USD +/-
Not everything is priced at Tesla Pricing Levels and understand there are NUMEROUS Companies (growing weekly) making preassembled battery packs using LFP, in fact the majority have all switched to LFP.

Velkommen til forumet!

You could have just privately sent me those details, and I would have re-instated your other thread. Feel free to edit out the details from your post if you want.

It seems very grid-tie heavy, not sure how my off-grid system is going to benefit your data much, but it's filled in for more data points.

Back