diy solar

diy solar

Failed Expansion Battery Setup: CHEAP CHARGER NOT FOR LifePO4 ><

farmhand

Solar Enthusiast
Update: The OOYCYOO charger was: Only pulling 1600w off my 2400w array. Funks out to Error Mode once a day. Would only charge LifePO4's to 42%, then 85%, then 60%, then 100%, then..... did NOT matter the conditions, and finally it DRANK power like a bar all night long!
-So out it went, with the booster. Changed bank to 48v, have a 60A HQST Controller in route.

So just got it hooked up and running!!!!
So now we can pull in the full 2400w from the array to the outhouse's 7000wh, this is sending a constant 325w(12.5a) to the Ecoflow which is enough for us. Next step will be a proper inverter in the outhouse & out goes the Ecoflow (but it's been great these months for both me & my wife to get a grip & understand all this). Note I'm heading back out to extend the shelf (massive 24v 140ah batteries), and to loom-wrap some wires as my DC in had to move to fit these babies :)

We really do thank you all for ALL the knowledge, either same day or archived that has helped us FINALLY reach 30hr independence!

Last edited:
Here is a master diagram I made on circuit-diagram.org. Feel free to tell me if I'm missing something.

Attachments

• Master DC Drawling PDF.pdf
    103.7 KB · Views: 2
Made the 120v Cam-Switch Diagram :D

Attachments

• Cam Switch Sub Bus Diagram.png
    Cam Switch Sub Bus Diagram.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
Back