diy solar

diy solar

Fault/ warning 32. Help please.

Mattscimmy

I have a new install MPP pip max 11Kw. 240v uk.
It’s currently linked to a 600ah 48v agm battery bank, and 2 strings of 9 x 410w JA Solar panels.

I’ve fired it all up for the first time today. Initially it seemed fine, followed the startup sequence as per the manual, but then went straight to flashing fault light and “32” on the display.

Checked the cables to display at it says this is a display connection fault, but all seems fine.

Can anyone help please.

I have a new install MPP pip max 11Kw. 240v uk.
It’s currently linked to a 600ah 48v agm battery bank, and 2 strings of 9 x 410w JA Solar panels.

I’ve fired it all up for the first time today. Initially it seemed fine, followed the startup sequence as per the manual, but then went straight to flashing fault light and “32” on the display.

Checked the cables to display at it says this is a display connection fault, but all seems fine.

Can anyone help please.

There is no Fault 32 ... only Warning 32 :)

The error is:
"Communication failure between inverter and remote display panel"

So your display is not plugged in correctly :)

Thankyou,
However, as I said in my first post, I’ve checked the connections to the display, they appear fine. I’ve pulled them out and pushed them back in again, I even swapped to the remote port, made no difference.
Any other suggestions?

Assuming the answer to my first question is “no”.
Where do I find the Wi-Fi password for the Wi-Fi module. It’s not the same as the password I set when I registered my account.
Thanks again

Assuming the answer to my first question is “no”.
Where do I find the Wi-Fi password for the Wi-Fi module. It’s not the same as the password I set when I registered my account.
Thanks again
Did you find what happened. I have the same error or warning.

Attachments

• IMG_20230519_224152.jpg
    IMG_20230519_224152.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1
Back