diy solar

diy solar

For Sale - EG4 6000XP Inverter and EG4 LL-S 48V 100AH Batteries

tfrohn

I have 3 EG4 LL-S 48V 100AH Batteries and 1 EG4 6000XP Inverter for sale. They are all brand new and never removed from their boxes.

My power system configuration needs have changed and I will no longer be able to use these excellent batteries and inverter.

The batteries are $1,249 each and the inverter is $1,349 plus no taxes on a private party sale. The only way I will sell them al-a-cart is if I have buyers for every item.

Pick up only. They are located in Las Vegas, NV.

Posting in batteries section as well. Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks, Tracey

Tracey, myself and another buyer on the Batteries for sale section would like to purchase from you. I don’t know him but we’re both local and willing.

I have 3 EG4 LL-S 48V 100AH Batteries and 1 EG4 6000XP Inverter for sale. They are all brand new and never removed from their boxes.

My power system configuration needs have changed and I will no longer be able to use these excellent batteries and inverter.

The batteries are $1,249 each and the inverter is $1,349 plus no taxes on a private party sale. The only way I will sell them al-a-cart is if I have buyers for every item.

Thanks, Tracey

Thanks, Tracey

Tracey, myself and another buyer on the Batteries for sale section would like to purchase from you. I don’t know him but we’re both local and willing.
Yes Tracey, I'm the other buyer from Pahrump. Please get back to us. Bob

diy solar

diy solar
Back