diy solar

diy solar

For Sale on EBay - AOLITHIUM 51.2V 100Ah LifePO4 Lithium Battery Class A Backup Power for $989, Free shipping

Still rocking 2 from a while ago. We moved and so they are not in daily service yet, but I did have the chance to use one for emergency backup power not too long ago for a 6h outage.

I had a flood in the laundry room(washing machine), and one battery got a bit of water in it. The battery was set on its end so the connections were at the top. The amount of water was not enough to reach any cells or electronics but I had to take the case cover off to dry it out.

Minor rusting on the case, but otherwise no damage.

Battery still works fine thankfully.

I read some people complain about the packaging on FB, and now here(same guy?)

Mine also came in huge wooden crates but with styrofoam in side as well. I thought this was very well packaged, but if they skimped on the foam for some reason recently, that's very strange.

The only "problem" with these seem to be you aren't going to be able to legally use these in Canada for a whole home system(no 9540 certification with any inverter)
No i'm not the same guy, Mine was a shock, precisely because i'd read about how well packaged it was from you guys a while ago

Attachments

• batt1.jpg
    batt1.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 7

diy solar

diy solar
Back