diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 6000t all in one Firmware updated

Mannfamilywoodworks

Solar Enthusiast
Long story short.

Growatt 6kw and Growatt AXE c1 battery (5kwh)
They’re working.
I went through a bms loss of communication
Fixed with protocol option being changed in setting 05 L 51 51 for growatt AXE c1 communication.
Fault code 03
Fixed by letting battery sit for 24hours or by firmware update.
And fault code 04
Fixed by letting battery sit for 24 hours or by firmware update.
I realized my secondary cpu screen is reading all zeros still which is slightly concerning.
I’m wondering if it’s because I don’t have any panels hooked up yet? Not sure entirely. I’ll figure it out.

After several weeks back and forth with manufacturers I was finally able to update my firmware. No more weirdness coming from the growatt inverter or battery.
Battery currently being discharged to %30 SOC.
After that I will charge battery to %100 SOC.
I will repeat this process for 7 days to teach the inverter the highs and lows of this battery.

I’m going to be getting some panels this weekend to set them up on my containers roof and I should be good to go for a little while.
My loads are minimal.
I wanted to make this thread to say Thankyou to all that has put in any input and also a Thankyou to the pioneers in the industry trying to figure all this out as we go.
I appreciate solar energy and I appreciate this forum from the bottom of my heart…Thankyou.

Hello, How is the system working? I have the SPF12000t DVM with 3 AXE 5.0 cl Batteries working for 3 weeks.

Long story short.

They’re working.
Fixed with protocol option being changed in setting 05 L 51 51 for growatt AXE c1 communication.
Fault code 03
And fault code 04
I realized my secondary cpu screen is reading all zeros still which is slightly concerning.
I’m wondering if it’s because I don’t have any panels hooked up yet? Not sure entirely. I’ll figure it out.

After several weeks back and forth with manufacturers I was finally able to update my firmware. No more weirdness coming from the growatt inverter or battery.
I will repeat this process for 7 days to teach the inverter the highs and lows of this battery.

I’m going to be getting some panels this weekend to set them up on my containers roof and I should be good to go for a little while.
My loads are minimal.
I wanted to make this thread to say Thankyou to all that has put in any input and also a Thankyou to the pioneers in the industry trying to figure all this out as we go.
I appreciate solar energy and I appreciate this forum from the bottom of my heart…Thankyou.

Long story short.

They’re working.
Fault code 03
And fault code 04

My loads are minimal.
Hello, where did you download the firmware and how do you know if you have the latest firmware or not? I am still struggling with my Growatt SPF6000T DVM.

Mine all ways worked fine out of the box. Came from watts 24/7 and used with eg4 batteries. Never updated due to others having problems with trying to update. Some of them went blank and could not get them to turn back on and others had incorrect functions. In my opinion, an update should be the very last resort. I have seen a video on you tube of how to update but is confusing to me, I felt. I kept mine with the standard settings with the manual. do not over voltage on your strings, might recheck you connections.

diy solar

diy solar
Back