diy solar

diy solar

Growatt grid tie zero export?

One more thing. This can thatOne more thing. This can that tigo DC optimizers?

Does that need any set up or just Plugbin and go? Or is it in shine tools?

Does each panel been one or can I do double the watts and add a string of 2 panels to one?

Like 2 320 watt in series into one optimizers? tigo

Spent all weekend and then the past two days we wiring everything and getting it set up to run...
I'm trying for about 2 hours now and it will not connect to my Wi-Fi I can get my phone to connect to it but it will not connect to my Wi-Fi I see the router when I click the Wi-Fi lists available but I put in the password it's 100% right and I get nothing It just says it's failed because of the username or password which is not true I tried it on my phone and it's the same as the thing I'm putting in there.

Also it list a code 430 However there's no code in the book so I don't know what that means It won't let me put zero export on either it's grayed out even though the meter is enabled.

For $900 inverter so far I'm not sure if I'm impressed since it can't connect to Wi-Fi one of the most basic tasks a wireless device should perform....

Spent all weekend and then the past two days we wiring everything and getting it set up to run...
I'm trying for about 2 hours now and it will not connect to my Wi-Fi I can get my phone to connect to it but it will not connect to my Wi-Fi I see the router when I click the Wi-Fi lists available but I put in the password it's 100% right and I get nothing It just says it's failed because of the username or password which is not true I tried it on my phone and it's the same as the thing I'm putting in there.

Also it list a code 430 However there's no code in the book so I don't know what that means It won't let me put zero export on either it's grayed out even though the meter is enabled.

For $900 inverter so far I'm not sure if I'm impressed since it can't connect to Wi-Fi one of the most basic tasks a wireless device should perform....
Let's go through this

1. Have you registered your inverter on growatt server?
  2. Are you able to connect to the inverter on shineTOOLS app
  3. On shineTOOLS app have you entered your home Wi-Fi information?
  4. Is the meter connected to the inverter?
  5. Do you have a pic of this connection?

Let's go through this

1. Have you registered your inverter on growatt server?
  2. Are you able to connect to the inverter on shineTOOLS app
  3. On shineTOOLS app have you entered your home Wi-Fi information?
  4. Is the meter connected to the inverter?
  5. Do you have a pic of this connection?
1. Probably not since I didn't see that in the directions anywhere How do I go about doing that?

2. Yes I can see the inverter and shine tools app and connect to it just fine and easy.

3. Yes I enter my SSID and I even select it from the list and made sure the password is right several dozen times.

4. Yes the meter is connected. In the shine tools app it looks like it is working correctly showing the same reading as my Emporia device.

5. A picture of the connection like inside the inverter? I can obtain that if that is what you mean let me know what you want a picture of specifically I suppose

1. Probably not since I didn't see that in the directions anywhere How do I go about doing that?

2. Yes I can see the inverter and shine tools app and connect to it just fine and easy.

3. Yes I enter my SSID and I even select it from the list and made sure the password is right several dozen times.

4. Yes the meter is connected. In the shine tools app it looks like it is working correctly showing the same reading as my Emporia device.

5. A picture of the connection like inside the inverter? I can obtain that if that is what you mean let me know what you want a picture of specifically I suppose
Ok let's get you connected

Create a login at https://server-us.growatt.com and add your inverter via the serial number.

Don't use shinePHONE for this. Use a web browser. Once that's done try to reconnect via shinetools and let us know if that works. Thanks

So big thanks to 1201 for helping me. We went over everything in DM.

So it appears mine wouldn't connect because my wifi password was too long (18 characters) OR because I had "&." In my SSID. I'll have to get a wifi bridge just for it vs changing all my smart devices.

The base user can't enable the limiter function. In had to make an oss / installer account. That updates the inverter and gives access to extra settings.

Having turned it back on it seems to be limiting.

It has a slow ramp up currently looking for those settings

diy solar

diy solar
Back