diy solar

diy solar

GVFX 3648 power panel for sale

solarkarl

this is the entire power panel, with all the AC and DC breakers, dual FM60 charge controllers, battery cables, mate, all the stuff.

I took this off the wall at a friend's house, they had to re-do the roof, the batteries were shot (10 years old) and they had other backup power available now, so they decided to pull the whole system off, as they're going to sell in the next couple years.

I was planning on installing at my place, but as I dug into the specs, realized that I couldn't grid tie them anymore, and the inverter didn't have a standard generator input and I'd need an inverter generator to charge batteries, and I already have a BIG non-inverter generator that I don't want to replace, as I have BIG power needs when the power is out (walk in freezer) sometime I'll post for suggestions on how to backup my place adequately, it's complicated as they say.

I can post pics, and list serial numbers etc if anyone wants, and a video of the inverters inverting. I have a small 48V battery bank I can connect to it.

I am willing to ship if necessary, with extra crating and shipping costs.
I don't know what it's worth, but it's like $6800 new with the VFX inverters (at (Altestore) if you don't need the generator input it seems like these would work great. If you pick up, I'll throw in the battery boxes that were with it, Contigo bins that each hold 4 L-16 size batteries.

$3000 OBO?

This was originally installed in 2008, with 24 Evergreen solar 200 watt modules, which are gone.

Back