diy solar

diy solar

Heat Pump Vendor Reviews (US Edition)

42OhmsPA

What's in a title?
Post up where you ordered / are ordering your comforting goods.

If the thread expands to much I'll try to index it / rank vendors based on how many mentions they get.

I'll start.
Jack's Small Engines on Amazon.
Delivered in under 1 week.
Great communication, thanks to FedEx I got the indoor and outdoor unit on separate days; Jack's was quick to reply with tracking since Amazon only allows 1 tracking number....
Screenshot_20231028-073340.jpg
Pioneer® Diamante Ultra 12,000 BTU 23 SEER Energy-Star Wi-Fi Ductless Mini-Split Inverter++ Air Conditioner Heat Pump Full Set with 16 Ft. Kit https://a.co/d/ar33muT

Ordered directly from Senville.com. Chat with them first or call. They will give a code that meets or beats their Amazon store plus you get to customize other things in your order. Shipped within one day of order and three days freight for free via FedEx. With code this unit was $1499.00.
IMG_3934.jpeg

LG 24k from eComfort.

Arrived in good condition and would order again. I particularly like that LG offers one of the only affordable true wired thermostats for their mini splits, $165 or something. Built in is a crap location for a thermostat no matter the manufacturer imo.

LG 24k from eComfort.

Arrived in good condition and would order again. I particularly like that LG offers one of the only affordable true wired thermostats for their mini splits, $165 or something. Built in is a crap location for a thermostat no matter the manufacturer imo.
I put a lg recently in a garage and if it isn't above 60 degree F in the garage it will not work......be where....not a good choice for a garage.

Pioneer® Diamante Ultra 12,000 BTU 23 SEER Energy-Star Wi-Fi Ductless Mini-Split Inverter++ Air Conditioner Heat Pump Full Set with 16 Ft. Kit https://a.co/d/ar33muT

Have you installed your unit yet? I chose the Diamante Ultra 9000 BTU version/120 volt for a 12x12 off grid cabin room. I am really looking forward to seeing the power consumption numbers in heat mode. It is going to get a good workout when I put it in. I bought it directly from Pioneer on Black Friday and to qualify for the 5 year warranty I have to install it within 90 days, so, by end of February...

Have you installed your unit yet? I chose the Diamante Ultra 9000 BTU version/120 volt for a 12x12 off grid cabin room. I am really looking forward to seeing the power consumption numbers in heat mode. It is going to get a good workout when I put it in. I bought it directly from Pioneer on Black Friday and to qualify for the 5 year warranty I have to install it within 90 days, so, by end of February...

Been running since April, haven't seen it pull more than 1300 watts, probably less, in heating mode. Lows have been in the 20s so far, it's blowing hot air within a few minutes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231212-161523.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212-161523.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20231212-161544.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212-161544.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 2
Back