diy solar

diy solar

Hello from St. Louis, MO

Shelby

Hi Shelby here.

Excited to join this great forum.

I have researched, designed, modified and installed several solar systems on my house and my RVs.

Currently in the middle of installing solar, additional LiFePO batteries, in line surge protector, transfer switch, and upgrading to 3000 watt Inverter on my 2015 Winnebago Navion 24J RV.

My next project is adding a non grid tied solar battery and charging system for my Tesla Model 3 to my current house roof solar subsystem.

S

Welcome to the forums Shelby! Hope you post some photos of your systems!

I spent some time in St. Louis. I have great memories from there. I opened the Sweet Tomatoes restaurants in Creve Coeur and Crestwood, which are now gone since Coronavirus killed the whole company. There's nothing like the midwest, just full of great down to earth people. Looking forward to seeing your system.

My next project is adding a non grid tied solar battery and charging system for my Tesla Model 3 to my current house roof solar subsystem.
Non Grid tied to charge an EV? I have both grid tie and battery systems but I would not add wear and tear to my batteries to charge another battery. I just charge my Teslas when the sun is shining.

Back