diy solar

diy solar

hi please advice a suitable hybrid

heather-

Hey guys, I finally got round to fitting some solar panels, and all is well too, I've really surprised myself, i never thought i could do it, but i found some brand new Trina 415 watt solar panels going for 54.00 each, and so i took the plunge and fitted them on my garden shed hehe, i could do with some help with purchasing a hybrid inverter.
I'm looking for something for something that's reliable but something a reasonable price. I'm hoping for something cheap if its know to be reliable, even if its really cheap i don't mind I'm hoping someone could point me in the right direction,

i was going to pay 125 pound for a second hand one on eBay, but I'm unsure to trust it.

I've fitted 8 x 415 watt solar panels, divided into series i.e. 4 x 2 then connected in parallel.

each series is producing 95v @ 10 - 12 amps in good weather, so total after parallel I'm getting 40 amps x 90 v = 3600 watts.

I have 4 x 12 vault 105ah lead acid batteries connected in series to make a 48 v battery bank.

I'm also open to the possibility of buying a charge controller and inverter separately, as long as the inverter can run a 2.1 kwh charger for my electric car easily and for 4 hours if i need to, its only one of those granny chargers that consume 2 kwh an hour , thanks again, ill look forward to hearing from you.

also i have to watch my pennies as I'm unemployed at the moment
Thanks in advance heather

Last edited:

diy solar

diy solar
Back