diy solar

diy solar

I have a handful generators I need to sell, any recommendations as to where?

joshua9135

I have a handful of generators left from test systems. Several Ginlong 5kw, 2.5kw and 1.5s. Also a giant 30Kw Scicmemotori. They were used in beta test systems for a start up I used to work for and have been sitting in storage. I just don’t know where to unload them other than eBay. Does anyone have suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_4500.jpeg
    IMG_4500.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4502.jpeg
    IMG_4502.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4501.jpeg
    IMG_4501.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 9
I would list on ebay using buy it now, accept offers, and enable promotional listings around 5%. It will eventually sell. Make sure to use keywords from other similar items. Make sure you understand USPS shipping as it has changed recently. USPS ground advantage is usually cheaper but you can NOT use their flat rate shipping boxes. USPS flat rate prices are more but let you use their boxes. Since these items are pretty heavy, the flat rate options might be the best option but depends if those items can fit in the flat rate boxes.

If you don't get a few dozen views in the first few weeks you need to change the wording around to what people are searching for.

x2 for eBay but shipping may be a mess you don't want to deal with.

FB Marketplace and Craigslist would like just get you mostly scrappers offering you almost nothing but then again they are out of your hair.

A wind turbine start up? Please share any details you can.

diy solar

diy solar
Back