diy solar

diy solar

IF GETTING SOMETHING FROM CHINA --- Chinese New Year starts January 25th and goes to February 8th

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
If you are going to be ordering anything from ALIEXPRESS or ALIBABA or just from CN overall remember that our Chinese New Year starts on January 25th, and the festival will last to February 8th ..., That means 15 days of no one doing any work at all - no shipping - no manufacturing -- no anything ....

Just in case you're curious ... this is the Year of the Rat according to Chinese zodiac which i have no idea why i find that cool ...

If you are going to be ordering anything from ALIEXPRESS or ALIBABA or just from CN overall remember that our Chinese New Year starts on January 25th, and the festival will last to February 8th ..., That means 15 days of no one doing any work at all - no shipping - no manufacturing -- no anything ....

Just in case you're curious ... this is the Year of the Rat according to Chinese zodiac which i have no idea why i find that cool ...
Wow, that is a big holiday. I’m a goat in both zodiacs...

You've earned the time off - enjoy the festivities.

Back