diy solar

diy solar

Importing Eve Cells into Australia

If you read back through the posts you will see that is exactly how I explained the system works.
Yes, thanks for pointing out the obvious, but I did read what you explained. I simply shared my own experience.

Ok, Amy is fantastic and you will get quality cells. When I purchased mine I am assuming that the GST was included in the shipping costs as there were no other costs involved after the purchase costs. I would just check with Amy that that the shipping costs are from door to door excluding GST and that no other costs are involved.

As Pierre said, Andy may be able to advise you. You may have to send him a beer though ?.I

Last edited:
GST and other costs will be included. I have purchased my 3 battery sets and 2 inverters as different orders over the years. First 2 orders were still GST free but now the vendor has to charge it. Freight was always to my door and I've had no issues or extra costs.

Last edited:
i have 24x 302 CATL cells arriving in the next few weeks (hopefully anyway) from shenzen eel battery co (alibaba).
shipping to my door was around $500 aud iirc, but I also had to pay import feels which totaled $418, with a little cheating on the total order value, the shipping is being handled by a company called SCA Express.

Last edited:
W
I ordered two lots of cells from Amy last year. The first order was 16 280ah EVE cells, the value was well over $1000 so they held were up in Sydney and I had to pay brokerage and GST. I think it came to around $400.
The second order was 8 105ah cells which came in under $1000. I don't recall Amy collecting GST but maybe it was part of the cost. In any case they came to me directly and I did not have to pay any brokerage or GST above what I paid

Last edited:
Was this into Australia? I contacted Amy who said 16 304ah cells too heavy to ship door to door.
Why don’t you split them into two packs of 8 it may cost you a little more but will reduce costs of port collection.

Was this into Australia? I contacted Amy who said 16 304ah cells too heavy to ship door to door.
Yeah 24 cells, didn't have issues. I actually picked them up from melb fst express warehouse to get them quicker anyway, they were waiting for more packages before organising a truck to the town I am in haha.

Back