diy solar

diy solar

LiFePO4 batteries for sale in Atlanta

rogerius

I'm from Canada and I purchased before the pandemic 4 of 24V LiFePO4 5.6KWh batteries. Unfortunately, with all these travel restrictions I wasn't able to pick up them and already purchased other batteries here in Canada so now the ones in Atlanta are not longer need it.
These were purchased in May of 2020 from BateryHookup for 1800USD and storage in my friend's garage in Atlanta. Voltages readings as today are between 21.8V to 22.2V.
Similar ones are shown in below video:

If you are interested, please make me an offer.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Did you already find a home for these or are they still available?

So, we're these packs used and already of diminished capacity compared to the original spec from the time that you bought them?

The info I've found about similar packs from battery hookup indicates that, but none of the packs I'm reading about are an exact match either.
I'm just looking for more info

So, we're these packs used and already of diminished capacity compared to the original spec from the time that you bought them?

The info I've found about similar packs from battery hookup indicates that, but none of the packs I'm reading about are an exact match either.
I'm just looking for more info
How I said, these are used batteries, purchased from Hookup back in May 2020 and storage in my friend's garage. People posted on youtube DYI projects using same batteries:

1641419647519.png

Back