diy solar

diy solar

For Sale - (2) SOK 12.8V 206AH Lithium Batteries - $ 1,000.00 for the pair

johnpitts01

Some items I'd purchased to convert our Lance 1172 to lithium batteries. About the time I planned to do the install we had a significant life change opting to buy a bricks and mortar home after living in our 1172 for a number of years. Subsequently sold the 1172 and our F450.

SOK 12.8V 206AH Lithium Batteries $ 1,000.00 for the pair.

Shipping costs to be discussed / negotiated. Willing to deliver within the greater New York - Washington DC corridor.

Also some battery connection cables I purchased for the install.

Batteries were purchased December 2021. I modified the units moving the terminals to the side to fit in the 1172 under step battery location. Never got around to plugging the original terminal locations. Batteries have never been installed or used. I've monitored the batteries for voltage loss and have seen almost none. Image below indicates the voltage in each battery as of today 23 Dec 2023.

My plan was to install these batteries in the under step battery compartment on the 1172.

Some scratches on the top of the batteries as they have been stacked for storage and moved a couple of times.

https://www.us.sokbattery.com/...osphate-battery-packIMG_3903.JPGIMG_3905.JPGIMG_3906.JPGIMG_3907.JPGIMG_3909.JPGIMG_3899.JPG

Hmmm. So, no longer waterproof…
Is this the heated version? With Bluetooth?
I might be able to meet you half way to pick these up… gotta think on it…

Not heated and no bluetooth. Dont know that these SOK's are "waterproof" from the factory. There are no seals, gaskets or silicone on the "lid" to prevent water intrusion.
I had planned to make small cover plates for the holes and screw the cover plates in place with gasket material or silicone.

If you're genuinely interested let me know and we can work something out.

Not heated and no bluetooth. Dont know that these SOK's are "waterproof" from the factory. There are no seals, gaskets or silicone on the "lid" to prevent water intrusion.
I had planned to make small cover plates for the holes and screw the cover plates in place with gasket material or silicone.

If you're genuinely interested let me know and we can work something out.
I looked them up online, and the metal boxed ones list waterproof, and heated for $635, so i assume they are supposed to be waterproof.

If they are still available when im ready, i will reply directly to ya!

Back