diy solar

diy solar

Lynx battery 12 v 120 Ah with BMS experiences?

Hey y'all, new here, starting to get an idea of what i'd like to do for a camper boondocking system while travel nursing and taking those lessons to an eventual container house build.. I've come across this Amazon.com: Lynx Battery 12V 120Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Prismatic Cell with Daly BMS, Low Temp Cut Off and Bluetooth Compatible: Home Audio & Theater
any experience with them? they seem like a balance between a diy LiFePo4 bank and a pre made contained battery? I'd like to run 24 v, probably don't need anywhere near the Wh using two of those would produce but just starting to feel things out. I'm looking at a airstream base 20x, with substantial solar bank beyond the seemingly piddly system they offer from the factory.
any thoughts are apricated!

I just got a Lynx battery (100ah, 100a daly bms). Still evaluating. Will be posting unboxing video when I have a chance. We have been overcast since it arrived, and I have been unable to get it to a full charge as of yet, and last night it inexplicably lost 40ah and shutdown. This may have been user error. It is now awake and charging. I will try to update when I have a better idea what I am doing. This is my first LiFePo4.

Back