diy solar

diy solar

Master hoser needed

svetz

Works in theory! Practice? That's something else
No. Not the Canadian version, the wicktionary version: One who operates a hose, e.g. a fire hose or a garden hose.

My dehumidifier hose is clogged somehow. The ends look clear and I can blast water through it via hooking it up to a faucet, but within a couple of days of being jet blasted via the spigot the dehumidifier bucket starts filling up again! It's one of those armored hoses so thought I'd ask the pros in hopes of saving it.

Sounds as if the interior lining of the hose (garden hose?) has become detached from the outside wall and is collapsing. When you blast water through it, the pressure opens it back up but gravity flow isn't enough.

Get a new hose?

Are you sure you're a master hoser? What about DIY inventiveness so I don't have to shell out $$ ? ;)
I believe that buying a new hose IS a diy project... unless you plan on hiring someone to go to the hardware store for you?

Ran the Nidage down the hose... 6' so I did both ends of the 15' hose. Didn't see anything that would stop the flow ( a little bubble near the inlet and some gunk 4' in). Put a small wad of paper towel in the inlet end, hooked it to the tap and let fly... 5' stream out the other end...never did find the paper towel wad.

Back