diy solar

diy solar

Megarevo RxLNA Discussion

I initially connected them and set the battery type to Lithium on the inverter, but kept getting an error of bms communication. Those batteries have built in bms. So, I set the battery type to Lead Acid and it worked better, but of course that's not ideal and still not what I'm trying to achieve.

I do have a WiFi dongle for both and I've accessed local mode and still couldn't get it to work, but I'm willing to bet that was more me not knowing the proper settings.

The firmware is currently 240115 130334. I believe this is the latest, right?

And thanks for the numbers. I did get in contact with them about 2 months ago and while they initially responded, that was short-lived. They stopped responding even though I can see that they read the message.
Too bad , I had some similar issues had to leave the settings on lead acid . I am guessing that it’s a poor software on inverter .
They also ghosted me after the same 😁
I am now thinking there is no solution to this . If. You do find one let me know.

Hi all, I've been using this inverter now for a few weeks. The install via manual was, just fun lol. I've got a 6.7kWh solar PV split into two lines flowing in, everything's been working mostly great other than a few quirks.

Current firmware: (I have advanced settings access)
ARM V1.03.06
DSP V1.04.06
230100 130327

I've set the inverter to self-consume; the solar's correctly balanced back feeding the home usage and battery, grid sell is disabled correctly (CT pointing toward grid) until we get cleared with the utility to sell back. It is correct from the utility that we do see small random spikes back-feeding, but I'll worry about that later. In self-use mode, via 1B, the battery should be supplying the load... it's not. Any idea why or what needs to be modified?

Hi all, I've been using this inverter now for a few weeks. The install via manual was, just fun lol. I've got a 6.7kWh solar PV split into two lines flowing in, everything's been working mostly great other than a few quirks.

Current firmware: (I have advanced settings access)
ARM V1.03.06
DSP V1.04.06
230100 130327

I've set the inverter to self-consume; the solar's correctly balanced back feeding the home usage and battery, grid sell is disabled correctly (CT pointing toward grid) until we get cleared with the utility to sell back. It is correct from the utility that we do see small random spikes back-feeding, but I'll worry about that later. In self-use mode, via 1B, the battery should be supplying the load... it's not. Any idea why or what needs to be modified?
show me your current configuration? lithium battery with bms comunication?

show me your current configuration? lithium battery with bms comunication?

5kW Lithium Battery connected via BMS. I can not sell back to Utility yet so it needs to be limited to true self use only.

I think I may have figured it out or it's just good luck thus far:
  • I changed Advanced mode from "SFC. SellDisable" (I assume this is the CT restriction) to "DISABLED"
  • I changed "Grid Mode" from the Sys Settings menu from "YES" to "NO".
  • Note that "HOME LOAD" was always set to ENABLE
After doing that the solar and PV are correctly powering the home. I'm just concerned now if it's going to dump the battery load to grid or PV-sell to the grid at some point. I've changed the configurations quite a ton thus far.

Hi, guys thanks for all the info shared via this thread... Firmware updates etc. just everything! been so helpful! ... mid-2023, I went to China to shop for new 8K/10K split-phase inverter products for Jamaica solar end-user market to try and bring lower-cost entry for many end-users than say "Deye's" SUN-X/XXK-SG01LP1-US a top contender...

I found "Suvpr" 8K/10K SNExxK-DA another "Megarevo RxxKLNA OEM" same as other variants like EG4 8KEXP-240 / Vestwoods SK-8LNA-A / Bluesun BSE8KLNA, etc. can't fault the Build &Price ..excellent value $ for $! that said the Programmability/Firmware! Hmmm, we all hoping for a better future there!...

Hence guys ... does anyone here know how to enable "the Inverter remote system feature editing" via the main web apps e.g. Solarman Pro/Business/ Solar-Assistant, etc.... see the screenshot attached! Would I be on target to guess e.g. 1. SYS Settings > 4. REMOTE CTRL > Enable ??

Attachments

• fig1.jpg
    fig1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
  • fig2.jpg
    fig2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
  • fig3.jpg
    fig3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi, guys thanks for all the info shared via this thread... Firmware updates etc. just everything! been so helpful! ... mid-2023, I went to China to shop for new 8K/10K split-phase inverter products for Jamaica solar end-user market to try and bring lower-cost entry for many end-users than say "Deye's" SUN-X/XXK-SG01LP1-US a top contender...

I found "Suvpr" 8K/10K SNExxK-DA another "Megarevo RxxKLNA OEM" same as other variants like EG4 8KEXP-240 / Vestwoods SK-8LNA-A / Bluesun BSE8KLNA, etc. can't fault the Build &Price ..excellent value $ for $! that said the Programmability/Firmware! Hmmm, we all hoping for a better future there!...

Hence guys ... does anyone here know how to enable "the Inverter remote system feature editing" via the main web apps e.g. Solarman Pro/Business/ Solar-Assistant, etc.... see the screenshot attached! Would I be on target to guess e.g. 1. SYS Settings > 4. REMOTE CTRL > Enable ??

Hi

I have reviewed every related post/thread I can find on this forum for possible hints to this issue ... so rephrasing my question... can MR' RxxKLNA features/system settings be remotely configured via e.g. Solarman Pro/Business web apps etc. currently ...if Yes ...what do I do to get this working in ina MR RxxKLNA?

Attachments

• fig2.jpg
    fig2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
  • fig3.jpg
    fig3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
I don't know how to do this via the web interface, but you can send commands and make changes if you are good with scripts.
Thanks for that ...Ok so I'm also looking at using the "Solar-Assistant" app with Ras Pi ..just waiting on a USB to CAN converter cable to arrive ... downside is I have to remove the Wi Fi Dongle and access communications via the same port ... upside "Solar-Assistant" has many more monitoring features!🧐

You are talking about the modbus commands, right ?
Hmm "modbus" Solarman Business web platform "will Remotely set parameters for Deye hybrid inverter" I want to do the same for the MR RxxKLNA ...the Vid was done some 2 Yrs ago...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xk6OqVn0eM&t=22s ...would make core parameter updating on MR ...well would be a no-brainer!

can MR' RxxKLNA features/system settings be remotely configured via e.g. Solarman Pro/Business web apps etc. currently
Afaik, at the moment the answer is NO

What a lot of people are able to do is send commands through the WIFI dongle, but you will need to be on the same LAN as the wifi dongle for that. Or if you are really fancy, something like a VPN from your phone to the router, that way you are "local" and send commands as if you are there where the MR&Dongle is located.

Afaik, at the moment the answer is NO

What a lot of people are able to do is send commands through the WIFI dongle, but you will need to be on the same LAN as the wifi dongle for that. Or if you are really fancy, something like a VPN from your phone to the router, that way you are "local" and send commands as if you are there where the MR&Dongle is located.
ok, seems it's "Solar-Assistant" via Ras PI approach then!

Attachments

• F4.PNG
    F4.PNG
    120 KB · Views: 6
  • F6.PNG
    F6.PNG
    263.7 KB · Views: 6
With regards to the settings, these can also be done via the Android App, but you have to "direct connect" to the inverter wifi dongle. Again, not remote but easier than dealing with the MR front panel.

diy solar

diy solar
Back