diy solar

diy solar

New DIY server rack kit from Qishou byo cells. Anybody taken the plunge yet? Thoughts?

Voltard

Hey all, I've been looking at my options regarding getting a LiFePo4 bank to replace my failing lead-acids.

It seems highly likely to me that all the too-good to-be-true offerings for low cost server rack batteries and the like - for their price - must be full of garbage cells..... not keen.

I like the idea of a DIY server rack battery kit. This one offered by Qishou looks like it could have real potential...(get it?)

Screenshot_20230716-201739_Alibabacom.jpg

Only challenge is that they appear to be reasonably new on the market as I cannot find a review of them anywhere.

The quality looks quite good, and at 29kgs a piece they would have to be pretty bloody solid.

I know there are other manufacturers offering their version of a battery enclosure kit and I see many have been satisfied with their experiences with such products.

I'd love to see what the community on here thinks of this iteration. There's a brief video showing a sped-up build on the ali listing.

Eager to hear thoughts from any experienced legends out there willing to type me up a reply ?

Attachments

• 1689506893952.png
    1689506893952.png
    333.5 KB · Views: 12
I just received this one from Basen on Alibaba it was well packaged and is complete except the cells.

Bought that one also in white. Have an Overkill16s 48v 100amp BMS to add to it sitting on the shelf waiting cells and that box to arrive. Paid $258. delivered to Texas

1691938731985.png

Last edited:
Back