diy solar

diy solar

New Error Code

baker329

Hello,

I went to install a Microair Easystart on my rv air conditioner, and after installing it, I could not get the air conditioner or the fan to even turn on. I read somewhere that there are issues with trying to install one while using a generator instead of being on shore power which I do not have access to at the moment. So I disconnected the Easystart and connected the air conditioner back to how it was and the air conditioner did turn on. But now just the fan will run. As soon as the compressor goes to kick on, the whole system shuts down and I get a "Battery Voltage Ripple" error message. I have never had this issue before. I am using a Victron Multiplus 24v 3000/70 with 2x 24v 200ah EG4 Lithium batteries. The night before, I turned the generator on and ran the air conditioner without any issues at all. Also, in the past if I didn't have the generator, and just going of my batteries, the air conditioner would still run (the Multiplus would buzz a little and almost shut down due to Overload, but it would stay on and the air conditioner would run). But now it's like it won't even try the compressor and shuts down instantly. I'd really appreciate any help or guidance on how to figure out what is going on!

Hello,

I went to install a Microair Easystart on my rv air conditioner, and after installing it, I could not get the air conditioner or the fan to even turn on. I read somewhere that there are issues with trying to install one while using a generator instead of being on shore power which I do not have access to at the moment. So I disconnected the Easystart and connected the air conditioner back to how it was and the air conditioner did turn on. But now just the fan will run. As soon as the compressor goes to kick on, the whole system shuts down and I get a "Battery Voltage Ripple" error message. I have never had this issue before. I am using a Victron Multiplus 24v 3000/70 with 2x 24v 200ah EG4 Lithium batteries. The night before, I turned the generator on and ran the air conditioner without any issues at all. Also, in the past if I didn't have the generator, and just going of my batteries, the air conditioner would still run (the Multiplus would buzz a little and almost shut down due to Overload, but it would stay on and the air conditioner would run). But now it's like it won't even try the compressor and shuts down instantly. I'd really appreciate any help or guidance on how to figure out what is going on!
Share some photos of the wiring. My guess you mixed up a wire and fried the compressor.

Share some photos of the wiring. My guess you mixed up a wire and fried the compressor.
I will take photos of it when I get back. However, the system is giving me the same problem and is restarting when I brought in my portable air conditioner and plugged that into the rv after (I flipped the rv air conditioner breaker off completely while running the portable air conditioner.)

I never had issues with the whole system restarting while using that either previously but still getting that Battery Voltage Ripple message with the portable air conditioner too. I ran the microwave just to test out and there are no alarms or issues. I was thinking possible settings issue within my Multiplus settings, but I cannot figure out what would have changed.

diy solar

diy solar
Back