diy solar

diy solar

No AC output on Growatt 3000 watt 24 volt all in one

tucsonjwt

I have no AC output on my Growatt 3000 watt 24 volt all in one inverter. The batteries are at 27.4 volts. I have the letters "FC" on the display but there are no fault codes on the display and the fault code light is not flashing or beeping. Power is available from the solar panels. Does anyone have any ideas on how to track down the source of my problem? Thanks

I see a response from sunshine_eggo but I don't understand it. Can you be more specific?

Here is my Growatt current display reading (attached)

Attachments

• fault growatt.jpg
    fault growatt.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 9
Is the inverter turned on?
Most of these AIO inverters can actually charge the battery when off.
In order for the inverter part to work (producing AC from battery/solar DC) it needs to be on. Do you have such a switch?
(like #11 in this illustration):
SmartSelect_20230819-232253_Chrome.jpg

The inverter was on. However, I just now shut it off, disconnected all pv input at combiner box, battery input at battery bank circuit breaker, ac output at ac circuit panel - then turned everything back on. It seems to be working ok now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Maybe this thing is like a Microsoft pc - needs a restart when it gets confused.

I accidentally posted twice because I did not see my original post show up in the thread. I apologize to all forum members.

I still have "FC" on the display, but the fault code light is not flashing and there is no beeping. I did not notice this "FC" before, but it makes me think of fault code. I don't see this display in the manual. Thanks

Back