diy solar

diy solar

ONE APUS - Status

zzyzx

Apprentice Neanderthal
If the following link can be believed, ONE APUS is motoring along at 17.5 knots and is due at Long Beach harbor on March 31, 2021. It spent 98 days, 2 hours at the Port of Kobe, having arrived there on December 8, 2020:

ONE APUS

As a member of the "Magnificent Seven" club, I welcome the news. HOWEVER, I still don't know if my EVE cells are on-board. :confused:

Probably should get some noalox or similar on those terminals. Sounds like they could have been exposed to salt air. or worse.
Good advice! First, let's see if they're on board. Then, at any time during transit, were they submerged in salt-water? They may no longer be at a reasonable SOC. Would they then be considered "used"? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

One Apus is currently at anchor near the Port of Long Beach. To see the current "pile-up" of ships, click the following link . . .

ONE APUS (at anchor)

. . . and then click on "Dual Watch" and finally click on "Zoom-out" (e.g. the minus key) twice. The minus key is on the right, just below the plus key. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now, the real wait begins to find out if our cells are actually on-board! Good Luck to us all. ?

After watching a sloth run a marathon, I noticed today that ONE APUS (click on "Dual Track") has finally moored at the Port of Long Beach, after being anchored in Long Beach harbor since March 30. ? ??

Now, the wait begins to see if my EVE cells are actually on-board and my FedEx tracking number goes active! ???

Unfortunately for me, the shipping container which held my 8-EVE cells was one of the damaged ones that was off-loaded in Kobe Japan. So, although the ONE APUS is currently moored at the Port of Long Beach, my cells are not onboard.

My interest in the travels of ONE APUS ended tonight. THE END. However, the sun will come out tomorrow! ?☀️

Unfortunately for me, the shipping container which held my 8-EVE cells was one of the damaged ones that was off-loaded in Kobe Japan. So, although the ONE APUS is currently moored at the Port of Long Beach, my cells are not onboard.

My interest in the travels of ONE APUS ended tonight. THE END. However, the sun will come out tomorrow! ?☀️
Are you getting replacements?

I assume you aren't the only one.
Correct . . . we are a VERY large "family".
Are you getting replacements?
Unknown. As my purchase was part of a larger group buy through Michael, he has been doing a GREAT job of hound-dogging the seller to light a fire under the freight forwarder to get our "supposedly good" cells, stranded in Kobe, on another container ship.

So, after watching the "ONE APUS" sloth run a marathon, another marathon is about to start, this time with a "DARK HORSE" sloth. :ROFLMAO:

Back