diy solar

diy solar

Pace Bms Protocol changing

CJE

What am I missing I can not change the protocol on this Pace bms I tried different versions of software any suggestions1000029435.jpg1000029437.jpg1000029436.jpg1000029477.jpg

Yes it works well max current limited with the bms to 100 amps and 160 amp fuses on the power out.

I've got a few PACE BMSes, I just don't remember needing to change that. I can check my newest ones as I haven't put them in a network yet.

I have tried many different BMS software packages and no luck. What do you have.

Earlier on, there were two versions. One was for changing the protocols, Andy may have a link for Jakiper batteries?

Very frustrating as Pace does not answer or even respond to any communication with them.

I'm checking an old laptop, found this. But I don't think this is the one.

Attachments

• image (2).png
    image (2).png
    76.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Download the SOKTool software at

use the last link on the page "SOK Tools 2023 version (Includes monitoring and protocol edit)"

Enter paceadmin in the Password block on the Realtime Monitoring tab. If you enter the correct password then the password block will change color to green

Hi , I know this post was awhile ago but I have the same issue and have tried all the suggestions. I have downloaded most of the Pbmstools now and still cannot change the protocol . The bms says that the protocol is "Paceic" , if I try change it it says write error. has anyone found other way? Cheers

diy solar

diy solar
Back