diy solar

diy solar

Paralleled 3 kw Hybrid Inverter blown

PANAPAT

Three years ago I installed two 3kw no name inverters at my home. Whilst on vacation I came back to two dead inverters (48VDC) and tripped batteries, the system had no load and was only keeping my two 10 Kwh lithiums charged. Obviously out of warranty and according to the seller out of production. So I bought a 8kw DEYE with a 10 year warranty and installed that, no problems to date. However I now have two dead inverters which I would like to use elsewhere. I dismantled one and stripped it down to the bare main board, same short on battery inputs. Upon closer inspection I found one Transient Voltage Suppressor blown, see photo. Model C905 which I cannot find on the internet. I also found a damaged MOSFET, CSD19505KCS, Not a known brand I might add, some generic version. The Heat sink holding the 8 MOSFETS have space for an additional 8 MOSFETS, the board has 16 TVS's already installed, but the strange thing is that the blown TVS was associated to the location where the non existent MOSFET would be installed. Question is, should I replace all 8 MOSFETS and does anyone have any idea what I should use to replace the
blown TVS C905?
1714405553194.jpegMOSFET Blown
1714405689577.jpegTVS Blown, not associated with MOSFET but in spare location
1714405821795.jpegBlown MOSFET on right and blown TVS 4th from top right above spare MOSFET location.

Back