diy solar

diy solar

Polystyrene and foam in battery case

I considered it but at 3mm x125mm x180mm copper bussbar is too thick for that. and since it is tying 6 terminals together you would have to bend it (possibly) in 6 different planes. was easier to just by the copper cable and crimp terminals.

Bus bars for this bank aren't 125x180 and 3mm copper is easy to worth with.

I recommend using nothing more flammable than wood around the LiPo battery. Definitely not any type plastic foam.

Bus bars for this bank aren't 125x180 and 3mm copper is easy to worth with.
I do not know nor care about this bank... I was commenting upon my bank which was a 3P16S which means that each copper plate had to bolt to 6 cell terminals. that is the end of this discussion. learn to comprehend & understand whatever it is you are attempting to read. thank you.

I thought we were talking about "this bank", you know, the one in the OP.

I thought we were talking about "this bank", you know, the one in the OP.
My original comment was that buss bars can cause stress on the terminals as they are not necessarily level citing the problems that I had in that regards. after that the comments became how can we as a group trounce on this guy. Grow up.

I went back and read this thread again. Seems someone got testy when he found this thread was not about his stuff. Other than that a good point was made about flat buss bars stresing uneven cell terminals.

Back