diy solar

diy solar

Portable diesel heater

G00SE

There’s two O’s in G00SE
Seems these have been gaining popularity.
I had considered building one into a pelican case and then I stumbled upon this one on YouTube last night. Snagged one for the homestead, camper, shop, or just to have as backup heat
With coupon was only 209 delivered.
8kw heat output, 6L diesel capacity, 20lbs in weight, pelican style case, 12hr run time, 900w on start up. Can be 120 or 12v

IMG_1453.jpeg

It’s got a tube to feed air to keep the physical unit outside as well

I should have bought that one, but didn't know it existed. I grabbed the Vevor indoor unit and use it outdoors only. It has automatic elevation settings that will benefit as I travel up or down in elevation, as high as 10'k in the summer. Its an amazing device that I love the hell out of. The pic below was prep for the rain. I put plastic over the control panel and the fuel can where the intake is so the rain wouldn't get sucked in there as much.

2b5HOmL.jpg

Seems these have been gaining popularity.
I had considered building one into a pelican case and then I stumbled upon this one on YouTube last night. Snagged one for the homestead, camper, shop, or just to have as backup heat
With coupon was only 209 delivered.
8kw heat output, 6L diesel capacity, 20lbs in weight, pelican style case, 12hr run time, 900w on start up. Can be 120 or 12v

View attachment 188988
A buddy just got that model for a recent trip to Joshua Tree. I have an older AIO model Hcalory. I customized mine and have it mounted to a tire step, as I use it maybe 6x/year didnt feel the need to install it in the van and take up more free space I dont conveniently have.

Sorry about the silhouette pic:
IMG_4218.jpeg

A buddy just got that model for a recent trip to Joshua Tree. I have an older AIO model Hcalory. I customized mine and have it mounted to a tire step, as I use it maybe 6x/year didnt feel the need to install it in the van and take up more free space I dont conveniently have.

Sorry about the silhouette pic:
View attachment 191662
How was Joshua tree?

Anyone have a good link bookmarked for cleaning these?
Are the gaskets universal?

I just picked up a "portable" one my from my brother's. I think it might be a little sooted up... I told him he could mix a little used oil in...
Attach133710_20240127_165315__01.jpg

Back