diy solar

diy solar

Promaster set up

Lalispeed

Hi i just bought my van that im trying to build it to a campervan. I do not now anithyng about , volts , watts etc... I went to a place to get a quote to install a system and the quite was almost the same price of what i paid for the van...So im wondering if there someone close where i live that can put it toguether for me for a reasonable price. I live in Dallas ,TX. Thanks.

Hi i just bought my van that im trying to build it to a campervan. I do not now anithyng about , volts , watts etc... I went to a place to get a quote to install a system and the quite was almost the same price of what i paid for the van...So im wondering if there someone close where i live that can put it toguether for me for a reasonable price. I live in Dallas ,TX. Thanks.

How much did you pay for the van?
What make model and year is the van?

Well... i rebuilt cars from the auction.. my Promaster 3500 is 2015 bought it with 65k now has 106k. I pay 4800 for it.

First question is what do you plan on running?
I will have an a/c that im planning to use a generator for that. Pretty much led lights for interior. A 12v refrigerator like a dometic or similar and usb for cellphone charger. A maxair fan. And a water pump i can't think on anything else.

I cant wait for the day I actually get one. Been looking off and on for a little bit and had one at a dealership I really liked while back but it sold fairly quickly. Good luck on your build and I would have to say the prismatic cells would be the way to go building up your battery bank

Back