diy solar

diy solar

Proper way to connect battery com with inverters and Solar Assistant? EG4 6500EX + LL-S

ckanu

Hi All. What's the best way to connect communication between EG4 LL-S batteries, EG4 inverters and SolarAssistant?

I've got the batteries comm connected to the inverters and the inverters to SA but I would like to see details of batteries like here:

I could set inverters to USE (user set, charge by voltage) and then connect the batteries comm to SA - not sure if that's the best approach - not sure how important is it to have direct comm between batteries and inverters.

The major reason is I have large discrepancies between batteries SOC (up to 20%. while voltage is almost exactly the same) and would like to see individual SOCs remotely.

Thanks.

I have an EG4 6000ex and six LifePOwer4 batteries. I purchased the EG4 communication hub and I was able to connect SA and the inverter to the batteries so that SA gets battery data and the inverter uses closed-loop communication.

I have an EG4 6000ex and six LifePOwer4 batteries. I purchased the EG4 communication hub and I was able to connect SA and the inverter to the batteries so that SA gets battery data and the inverter uses closed-loop communication.
Does SA see all individual batteries?

diy solar

diy solar
Back