diy solar

diy solar

Radiation Ionizes Australia

svetz

Works in theory! Practice? That's something else
I saw this in a movie, it's how the Zombie apo-calypso starts:

[ref]
A pulse of X-rays and UV radiation ionized .... Australia and the Indian Ocean (see the map ...

Stronger eruptions are possible. Sunspot AR2781 has a "beta-gamma" magnetic field that harbors energy for M-class flares, 10 times more intense than a C-flare. NOAA forecasters say there is a 15% chance of such an eruption on Nov. 8th.
HatefulInnocentCowbird-max-1mb.gif
blackoutmap_strip2.jpg

Last edited:
Don't worry... humans (?) will again (eventually) arise from the ashes....dancing of course...

dc1e3521bff05bd04d917da1cf69b226.gif

Eventually they will lose their dancing skills and become the guardians of the galaxy...

hw.gif
(don't worry, their friends will dance)
ZDKKdVbU0uVmhmNB9lUQ_dxGCqgIFj7vpfGjXIbzEgZInqMusA7OB30rndoF720SuvA7-pihp_p2gJyCOv4LYGC-LmuUYEBCDojU2QWnTpOl4sNyjqtyEU8pbW4pKewlbifPsPHE9ZS9LFD-QLglhsE

Everyone knows the radiation is from the 5G networks being rolled out.

Oh I don't know where I'm a gonna go when the zombie glow...

It got New Zealand this time!

A pulse of ultraviolet radiation from the flare hit Earth, briefly ionizing the top of our atmosphere. This, in turn, caused a shortwave radio blackout over the South Pacific, including eastern Australia and all of New Zealand: blackout map. Frequencies affected were mainly below 10 MHz.

More solar flares are in the offing. Three of the biggest sunspots of young Solar Cycle 25 (AR2783, AR2785, AR2786) are either facing Earth or turning in our direction. They all pose a threat for C-class flares (like the one shown above) with a slight chance of even stronger M-flares.

Back