diy solar

diy solar

real olive oil

e67

Is there any way to get gallon or more of REAL American olive oil mild ok for 50$. I MEAN real un altered..? all the European stuff is bullshit mixed....

Is there any way to get gallon or more of REAL American olive oil mild ok for 50$. I MEAN real un altered..? all the European stuff is bullshit mixed....
Good luck They have olive oil, virgin olive oil , extra virgin oil, and someone said extra extra virgin olive oil. Crazy …. Good luck with word games. Olive oil was around since beginning of time. Gives me indigestion. I had a girl friend that would rub it all over me while giving a massage. 😁 She was no virgin.

Btw they use dry cleaning solvent to extract some cooking oils. I think pig lard and beef tallow might be best for us. Not sure how they get coconut oils extracted either…coconut oil taste good - I ate a turkey burger fried in it once. 😁 I probably don’t want to know how they extract it but I didn’t turn gay. 😁

California produces some very fine EVOO at decent prices. California Olive Ranch is one brand you can trust for quality and purity—and affordable prices. You also have some award-winning producers in California, but prices tend to be a bit higher. Disclaimer: I am a small olive grower/EVOO producer in the Willamette Valley in Oregon. Our friends in California are both friends and competitors, but one thing they can offer that I cannot is affordable prices. There are a few small producers in Arizona, Georgia, and even on Maui. I do recommend that you only buy US-produced EVOO. Btw, the term EVOO does correspond to a very specific set of chemical parameters such as free fatty acids and peroxide value that need to be under certain thresholds, but unless you run the tests, you won’t know—we send samples of our EVOO to independent labs to run those tests every six months, to check on the freshness and quality parameters, precisely to make sure our product still qualifies as EVOO. Packaging and the way you store it is also important: UV is the main enemy of EVOO and can degrade it fast, so do not buy glass bottles that have sat on a store shelf. Buy EVOO in opaque packaging (e.g., glass bottles inside cardboard outer packaging, or tin or aluminum cans, etc.), and at home put it back in the cupboard after each use. That way, your EVOO will last upwards of a year.

Reactions: D71
COR is questionable and has been for years. I used to go into their store on I-5. There are olive oil stores around that will sell 4 quarts. I wonder if it would be below 50...?most of them are total thieves but some might be ok..

diy solar

diy solar
Back