diy solar

diy solar

Recommendation needed, plz. PV & Battery monitor for off-grid.

BulldawgSolar

I have FINALLY finished my 6KW off-grid system after 2 yrs!!

I have a Sungoldpower 8KW, 48v Hybrid Inverter,
4 banks of 4 Renogy 12.8v/150aH LiFePos4 batteries,
6 strings of 5 x 200W panels connected to the Inverter as 3- 5 x 200W to the PV1 input and 3 to PV2,

I need a good option that will tell me real-time PV input, battery levels, AC output and historic info. The Inverter doesn't have an easy Wi-Fi compatible interface so Bluetooth is needed.

When my system was much smaller, I had a Victron Solar Controller that provided exactly what I needed, but I obviously don't need a Solar Controller now. Just a plug n play monitor.

Thanks in advance!

Solar Assistant is the best monitor you can get if its compatible.

If its this one :

It should be compatible from what I can tell.

Solar Assistant is the best monitor you can get if its compatible.

If its this one :

It should be compatible from what I can tell.
Thanks! That looks like a slightly newer version of my invertor, but that is it! Checking it out now!

Hello. I bought the software only of Solar Assistant and burned the image to a Rasperry PI 4. Works great. BUT not more information that the Growatt Phoneshine tool. Any suggestions on how to monitor 6 Growatt ARK 2.5 A01 batteries? Like individual cell voltage etc Thank you.

Hello. I bought the software only of Solar Assistant and burned the image to a Rasperry PI 4. Works great. BUT not more information that the Growatt Phoneshine tool. Any suggestions on how to monitor 6 Growatt ARK 2.5 A01 batteries? Like individual cell voltage etc Thank you.
I'm not familiar with the ARK batteries.
I'm not sure if they are on the Solar Assistant list.
If not, maybe they will be, in a later update.

Back