diy solar

diy solar

Recovering bricked / bootloader schneider context XW inverter with InsightHome

@hwy17 Out of curiosity, with v1.17, do you see BMS settings when you go in Devices, under "Other Devices"? I see nothing on my end with v1.16.

I guess it's because your battery type in your XW+ settings is Li-Ion? Mine is still set to "custom" (I am still using my FLA batteries, soon to be replaced with customer LiFePO4 build).

I guess it's because your battery type in your XW+ settings is Li-Ion? Mine is still set to "custom" (I am still using my FLA batteries, soon to be replaced with customer LiFePO4 build).
Have you tried 1.17? I thought mine were set to custom as well. But my system is off right now and I'm not gonna mess with it now until it goes live again later this week. I can get screenshots then. I thought it always appeared when on 1.17.

No I haven't tried v1.17 - I'm curious if that setting appeared in v1.17 or if it appears when you select the Li-Ion battery type from the XW+ settings. I guess I'll know more when I start messing around things when I build the new battery - but it'll only be in a few weeks from now.

No I haven't tried v1.17 - I'm curious if that setting appeared in v1.17 or if it appears when you select the Li-Ion battery type from the XW+ settings. I guess I'll know more when I start messing around things when I build the new battery - but it'll only be in a few weeks from now.
Actually I did not see this setting today. But my xanbus is acting up, so everything's out the window again. I'm gonna try 1.16 now.

Back